Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP serves Southern Oregon and Northern California. We have been in continuous operation since 1955 and have 6 Board Certified Dermatologists and a staff of over 30. We have over 8,500 square feet of clinic space to provide modern skin care for our patients.
Dr. Douglas N. Naversen took over Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP in 1982 from Dr. Lee Harlow, the first dermatologist to settle in the Rogue Valley in 1955. The practice has expanded to become the largest dermatology practice between Sacramento and Portland, with six board-certified dermatologists and two advanced aestheticians. The providers at Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of over 3,000 diseases of the skin, hair and nails, and pride themselves on offering the highest level of dermatologic care.
Dr. Song and Dr. Evans are currently accepting new patients.