Thank you for choosing Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP to be your dermatology provider. Our number one goal is a positive patient experience! Providing you with the highest quality medical care is paramount in all aspects of our clinical operations.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- New Patient Paperwork. As a new patient, you will be mailed a New Patient Paperwork packet. You can also print the packet from the link below. Please complete this packet and bring it to your appointment.
- Insurance cards. Please bring all current insurance cards. We will file primary and secondary medical claims for patients. Please see the Financial Policy for information about our financial policies.
- Photo Identification. Your photo ID will be used to verify your identity at the time of your appointment.
- Co-payment. All co-payments are due at the time of service.
- Self Pay Patients. Patients who do not have insurance coverage are considered self pay. Payment in full for services provided is due at the time of service.
Cancellation/No Show Policy:
Appointments at Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP, are in high demand. We are often scheduled months in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please provide 48 hours’ notice to the clinic.
Three consecutive Cancellations or No Show’s will result in dismissal from the clinic. While it is not our desire to turn away patients, missed and/or cancelled appointments are not available to offer to other patients who may need them.